Why we give
The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for giving. When we give the first fruit to the church, we put God first in our lives. Generosity is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for others.
At Faith Journey we believe giving does these three things:
- It's worship- when we give, we honor the Lord by expressing our trust in Him.
- It brings joy- when we invest in something bigger than ourselves, we find fulfillment and joy!
- It makes a difference- when we give we are moving God's mission forward by funding ministry.
God provides for the ministry of Faith Journey through your generosity. We honor your gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Faith Journey remains beyond reproach.
There are three ways you can give to the ministry of Faith Journey and missions support:
- Give online by clicking on the link below- Give safely through through our Tithely portal.
- Give by "pushing" a check out through your bank- Have your bank send a check in the mail.
- Bring your check to the church- Either place it in the offering at a gathering, give it to the church office during the week from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., or place the offering in the church mailbox (front right / green box).
*Remember, automation through your bank or tithely is an outstanding option in supporting your church and continuing the ministry work of Faith Journey.